Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sprinkled on... again?

A year ago yesterday, we went to the capitol and star gazed again.  I remember it being so fun and relaxing at the same time.  He and I talked about random things, we got sprinkled on again and he lost his keys. 
Today I went to visit sweet baby Claire!  She's only a week old and I loved cuddling her.  If it's possible, it made me even more baby hungry than I was before... shocker! 
Other than that it was just grocery shopping and signing up for Fall classes (eek!).  I'm excited to go back instead of being a fat, lazy lard but I'm definitely nervous.  It's going to be a heck of a lot of work to be juggling a new baby and studying.  I feel like the girls on 16 and pregnant (but not 16... make sense?), BUT I have an amazing mom who will teach me everything and help me out with babysitting for when the baby comes :)  Bonding time for Grandma and baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment