Friday, August 12, 2011

Daily Ramblings

Today the unthinkable happened... I took a 4 hour nap!  What the heck?  Who does that?  I figure it's ok though because in 2 1/2 months I will no longer be able to sleep in general.  Honestly, I think I'll be ok though.  I have always been able to adjust when I need to pretty well.  In high school early morning seminary was brutal, so I can only hope that prepared me for the sleepless nights.
We didn't have a whole lot to do today... actually we haven't had pretty much ANYTHING to do the past week or so Jared has been off.  We went to the dentist for Jared's check-up and then went to see the Green Lantern at the dollar theatre!  I wasn't really looking forward to seeing it, I hated all of the commercials and thought this was the end of Ryan Renold's (*swoon*) career.  It actually wasn't all that bad!  I'd even go as far as to say I liked it.  Big shocker ;) 
Monday wll be the 6 1/2 month mark of the pregnancy which means I only have about 2- 2.5 months left!  Where the heck did all that time go?  We have so much to do before then.  We're moving into another apartment in our complex on the 29th-30th of this month and that's a pretty big task at hand.  Especially because I won't be able to do a whole lot at once which means TONS of trips back and forth.  We'll both be juggling school and our tasks at hand for a while (yes I am in school this semester... yikes!).  I get to set up Beckham's room (yay!) and our house all in time for him to come.  I'm so excited for everything!  I hope that I can cherish this fun time instead of rushing through it because it really is an amazing time of life and I realize that.  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment