Saturday, August 6, 2011

8.6.10-Exactly one year ago today...

It's fun keeping a journal because you get to go back and read about everything that happened in your life.  It's almost like having a third person view of everything and learning more about yourself, I love it and hope I keep going through the blog!  One year ago today here was my journal entry...

       "I hung out with a guy named Jared Powers today.  We went up Big Cottonwood to his cabin and had a BBQ with a bunch of peoople and I had an awesome time!  Beore everyone got there we sat by the waterfall (!) and just talked and joked around.  I kind of wished we had more alone time like that.  He's way cute sweet and funny." 

I remember I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be his date.  I still feel just as lucky to be spending eternity with him and our sweet baby (more to come hopefully... lol). 

Corny, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment