Monday, August 1, 2011

Britton, meet your future...

Look how lonely he
was without me!
While a year may sound like such a short period of time, I rewind a year of my life and find myself meeting my now-husband! It was an awkward meeting because we were introduced a week earlier but I didn't actually remember that because of the insane amount of people I met then. The conversation went like this...
"Hey britton!"
"Hey!" Turn to a girl next to me, "how does he know my name?"
So from there someone over heard my comment and told jared what I had said (thanks a lot Archie). I apologized after sacrament and asked what his name was it all started from there. There's lots more details but Beckham will have to ask about those later :)  We exchanged numbers and it all went from there. Gotta love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment