Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ariane's baby shower!

Ariane- 32 weeks, Me- 28 weeks!
Today I had fun with my mom and baby sister at Ariane's baby shower!  It was so fun.  How weird... just about 4 or 5 years ago we were gossiping about boys we liked, trying on crazy clothes together at Peebles and now here we are 6.5-7.5 months pregnant!  I am so sad she is probably moving to Texas... I'll miss her.  I was looking forward to our little boys being together pretty soon after birth, dang it! 

Beckham- I've been thinking about you a lot today.  I can't help it, you're moving all around lately like crazy!  I'm getting a 4D/3D ultrasound on Tuesday, I can't wait!  I get to take a peek at my baby boy.  I wonder who you look like... guess we'll get a good picture of that in a couple of days.  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to see Ariane looking so happy! And you, too! Baby boys together is wonderful! Now you have someone to commiserate with! Next time you see her, could you tell her I said hi?!

    ReplyDelete