Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 8, 2010

8/9/10 1:04am
I just had an amazing time with a girl that is already so special to me.  She is sweet, kind, smart, and very funny and beautiful.  Her name is Brittonlee.  I just met her a week ago.  Tonight was the first night we hung out with just us two.  We went downtown to Temple Squre.  It was so much fun.  She is so sweet.  We walked around and decided to sit on the lawn in front of the temple where we could talk and look at the temple as well.  In the middle of the conversation the sprinklers came on and got us soaking wet.  We ran out of there as fast as we could.  After that we found another spot to talk by the big mirror pond.  It was so peaceful talking to her while overlooking all the beautiful scenery.  While we were sitting there she said that what happened with the sprinklers is "something out of a movie."  I laughed beause I thought the same thing.  I told her we got "sprinkled on" and we both laughed after that.  After being at Temple Square for about an hour and a half we dicided it was time to go home.  We looked at a few more statues and then walked to the car.  After arriving back to her house I was walking her to the door and we looked up at the stars together and she thought she saw a shooting star.  She once again said that "this is like a movie."  I had an amazing time tonight.  I don't want to jinx anything but I think I may have found her.

I love this letter Jared wrote.  There are two more, but I kind of want to keep those just for Beckham.  Is that weird? 

No comments:

Post a Comment