Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My life in a nutshell

Wake upEat
Clean a little
Watch TV
Think about what I want to eat
Resist eating
Eat
Lay down because I'm cramping
Get a heating pad because my back hurts
Snack a little
Think about how good that snack was
Eat
Misc. things (clean, TV, cabin night, make dinner... maybe)
Go to bed

That is my life.  This pregnancy has taken over me and my body!  Who am I!?!?!  I used to be fun and have energy but now I don't have any.  I pant when I get to the top of my stairwell.  I live in sweatpants when I don't have to go outside because, honestly, nothing else fits. I squeeze into my jeans when I have to make an appearance.   Seriously... I. Have. No. Life. 

Plus side is at the end of this  I'll have what I've always wanted.  A little baby boy :)  It is worth it, but sometimes you have to rant.






2 comments:

  1. Can I tell you that this was such a comfort to read?! Because, that really is me right now, too. I feel alien sometimes in my own body. I was bubbly and energetic and funny and went on lots of adventures and now I sit at home and eat or think about eating and try really hard to be as comfortable as I possibly can, which, lets face it, isn't very comfortable at all!

    I agree with your sentiment, "who am I?!" I know it is worth it and I am excited to be a mom, but with the 2nd trimester and now, almost the third, I feel like a guest in my own body!

    Thanks for sharing. It made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Britton! My baby with baby. It is awesome! Stay positive. We are going to love on that baby boy like nothing else. :)

    ReplyDelete