Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Well here it is, Christmas Eve!  I remember my brother (Austin), cousin (Dylan) and I staring out our front window in our Layton house trying to see Rudolphs nose and I swear I saw it once. 
Yesterday we went to visit Santa at the mall.  HOLY two and a half hour wait but it was so worth it.  Santa was the real thing, beard and all!  He said Beckham was such a good boy... hopefully that means lots of diapers and maybe a toy or two is coming his way! 
Last night was so cute... after his feeding he was wide awake and looking at me.  I was half asleep looking like a zombie but I figured I should probably at least give him a smile.  As SOON as I did his face lit up and he smiled the biggest smile I've seen yet!  I definitely want to make it a point to smile at him as much as I can even when I'm dead tired because he obviously likes it.  Jared dotes on Beckham and lives for his smiles.  Whenever Beckham's in a good mood Jared tells him how sweet of a boy he is and how much daddy loves him and that usually does the trick!  One of these times we'll get his smile on camera.
My family's tradition for Christmas Eve is all getting together and having a mexican fiesta with Mom's amazing enchiladas, rice, beans and the works!  I miss my family so much and I wish I could be with them, but I'm also lucky to have a new family to share their traditions with.  Tonight we are decorating gingerbread houses and hanging out with Mom and Dad Frost, all of Jared's siblings and their families. 
Little Beckham is so much fun to be with and show off to everyone!  I'm so proud of our little boy.  Everyone just loves him!  Everywhere we go someone is coo-ing at him or holding him and he loves it.  Today he gave Grandma Frost three BIG smiles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment