Monday, June 6, 2011

What a fun weekend!

This weekend, Jared and I spent time together all ALONE!  I don't think we'll be able to say that many more times... There are so many things that will change in such a short time.  I'm so thankful for our time right now that we have alone.  I know I'll miss it but I also know we'll love being 3! 
Friday and Saturday, Jared and I went on about 5 motorcycle rides!  We went to T-Mobile to get our phones fixed, the temple, Jimmy Johns, Sugarhouse Park (so pretty by the way!!!), all over downtown and many more places!  I love motorcycle rides with Hubby <3.  Sunday we went on more motorcycle rides and my family stopped by.  I love how they live here now so we can all just "drop by" which we haven't been able to do for a long time because we've lived so far apart.  We got to keep Trinity with us and maybe tonight again :) 
This week we have so much to look forward to!  Today I get to watch a sweet little girl from the ward, so both Trinity and I have someone to play with (I get double the fun!).  Tomorrow we have our ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl AND we are having a family BBQ at the cabin to celebrate :) So many fun things I think it might be overkill to list everything lol.  ANYWAYS I am very excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment