Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Fun and Bump News!

Well first off I don't think I've blogged what the baby is... He's a BOY!  It was so neat seeing the ultrasound.  Although we didn't get any good pictures we did get a great show :)  He was flipping around, rubbing his head and making cute faces.  That was one of the neatest things I've ever seen in my life.  It made this baby so real to me! 
I can feel him kick all of the time now :)  Jared can feel sometimes too.  For those of you who aren't moms yet,it feels like little bubbles popping in your tummy at first.  When you feel it more and more it actually feels like kicks coming from inside you!
So far this summer we've done so many fun things!  We go to the cabin a lot, we've been to Wendover (big winners... woot woot!) and to a Real Soccer game :)  

Austin's Birthday!  Horse shoes with Jared :) 
Trinity and Grandpa T

My beautiful Mamma <3

RSL game with Jared for our 6 month anniversary

  Well, I hope everyone else is having as great of a summer as we are!  Have a fabulous night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment