Saturday, May 16, 2015

4 years and 2 boys later...

I've been meaning to post for a while.  Time flies when you are having fun, they say... right?  I'm trying to find words to describe life right now.  Wonderful.  Messy.  Crazy.  Fun.  Exciting.  Surprising.  Seriously those all describe us right now!  Wonderful because we are so insanely happy with our family of 4.  Every day it feels like there is an adventures to be discovered if only we make it out of the house with clothes on (which is an accomplishment believe it or not).  Life is definitely messy.  Come on over to our house and surprise us and you will see how it really is.  Currently there are crumbs on the table, plants that need to be planted on the counter and toys in the living room that need to be cleaned up.  Is it crazy that I love it?  At the end of the day I pick up after our crazy day and remember all of the fun things we did.  The boys are so precious and surprise me with their love.  How is it that I am so imperfect and these little perfect human beings still love me.  Even after I yell (which I am definitely working on because I hate yelling) they are quick to hug me and say "I love you".  I love being called mommy.  I hate that someday they will probably not want to call me Mommy anymore and I will resort to the "old lady" version... Mom.  Mommy just sounds so precious!  Crazy, fun, exciting and surprising all come from the past few months.  I will go back and write about it, but just after my last post (from when Beckham broke his leg) we moved to Wyoming for a job.  Without going into too many details, we hated it.  It was cold, windy and very, very lonely because of all of the travelling Jared had to do.  Finally a year and a half later we packed up our things, took a leap of faith and came home to Utah so that we could be together more.  Not 3 months later, we are in the house of our dreams, in the location of our dreams, Jared has a great job as a pharmaceutical rep again and I am with my forever family (that surpassed the best of dreams).  Today is rainy and wet so we naturally had to get doughnuts and watch Harry Potter.  It's lazy, normal days like today that I will cherish forever.  So here are some completely normal, crazy pictures that aren't anything special, but I will always hold to be some of my favorite memories.
























No comments:

Post a Comment