Sunday, October 28, 2012

Please tell me... Who doesn't love baby bums?

He runs away when I change his diaper so I'm keeping this for black mail someday! Love you Beckham :)
We got new phones yesterday (spontaneously) and I love mine!  The Galaxy Note 2 came out a few days ago and we're one of the first owners. I have to say I love this phone! I feel a little funny talking on it because I'm holding a huge tablet to my ear but don't judge!
6 more days until baby Jax is here.  I have to say now I'm coming to the end of what could be my last pregnancy I'm a little sad.  I don't really remember not having a baby moving around inside me,  I've been expecting for almost a tenth of my life for heavens sake.  I love the feeling when the baby moves. A swift kick to my ribs or bladder is even funny after the pain fades... lol. I'll miss not having to ever suck in my tummy at the pool. It is a neat feeling having my baby be a part of me rather than an extension of me.  I am not ready for this to end,  but on the other hand I am sooo ready to be able to hold my son. 
I'm excited to see how Beckham handles having a baby brother.  Of course he doesn't understand but I'm sure he will love him nonetheless. 
As always, we're loving or life here with our little family!


No comments:

Post a Comment