Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Last Minute Thoughts

Well folks, I am officially 1 day overdue and SO ready to just be a mom.  I definitely still feel good and like I'm human.  I think I have a lot of energy right now as compared to a few weeks ago.  Knowing that he'll be here anytime just makes me happy.
Last Monday, we had a little scare where Beckham's hearbeat was a little too low.  It was really scary and just showed me how much I love him already without even seeing him.  Luckly, everything was fine and we went home a couple of hours later.  Yesterday was my official due date and we set up induction for Thursday morning so that our sweet baby will be here by Friday so that family will be able to see him.  I can't wait!  Only 1 more day after today and we'll start the process.
I have to admit... I am kind of scared.  Being around babies and being a mom is a whole lot different.  When a baby starts crying when I am holding them I go find their mom so she can make their baby feel better.  I can't do that with this baby!  He's mine.  I just hope the Lord will be with me and I'll have lots of support from family to help me out.
Although I am scared I am much more excited and anxious to have him.  I have lots of moments where I think about it and cry and last night was the first time I almost broke down in front of Jared.  I just think about holding him and loving on him.  I'm going to be his mom and one of the only things he loves and knows in the world for a short while.  He's going to want me and cry for me... ME!  He'll want his mommy and that's me. 
I have to admit it is really hard to keep waiting patiently.  I really had hoped he'd be here by now but he is definitely already teaching me lessons I need to learn!  T minus 36 hours :)  I love you baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment