Thursday, May 19, 2011

Babies on the brain

All I can think about lately is babies!  I think it's pretty normal for a mom-to-be so this will be a guilt-free post about my excitement for my baby :)
Shopping for friends baby showers used to be so boring and tedious but now I can't wait to do it and have to stop myself at just one present (due to our college-student budget).  The little outfits are SO cute and I just can't wait to cuddle my little M&M in some of them. 
I do have to be reminded sometimes (by my mother and sisters-in-law) to enjoy living in the moment and not rush everything.  I am so thankful for this time and everything my hubby and I get to do together that we won't be able to here in the near future.  Spontaneous road trips, long afternoon naps, sleep at night... etc.  I have to admit though, I am more than happy to give some things up for this baby.  I can't wait to lean over my bed and be able to look at my little baby in his/her bassinett and just thank my Father in Heaven for that little gift.  I know I'll have to give up a lot of sleep, but I also know that it will be worth it. 
I'm so excited for a baby shower, setting up a nursery, shopping for diapers, little outfits and all of that!
Basically, I'm so thankful for this time in my life and I can't wait to hold my baby. One month left till we find out if it's a boy or girl! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've missed you!!! It'll be fun to hear what you are having. Hope you're feeling okay!

    ReplyDelete