Friday, June 21, 2013

3 Legitimate Fears I have... and Why.

So I was looking over a list of 30 things you should tell your kids about yourself and on there was list 3 legitimate fears you have and why.  I don't think this is really that crucial for them to know, but I'll bite. 
Fear 1: The end of the world.  YES I have huge fears when it comes to this.  If you read in the Bible (or look around and smell the roses) you will see that the world is going to get pretty bad and crazy.  I didn't really fear this until I had kids.  After that, Jared and I had "the talk".  The one where you talk about what you would do if something bad were to happen.  I am terrified!  Regardless, I'd do whatever I had to in order to protect my family.
Fear 2: Gaining weight.  SO silly and vain, but it's a fear.  How many old people do you see that are "fit and fab"?  I want to be able to be active and healthy.  You better bet I'm going to be a sassy old gal :)
Fear 3: One of my family members (extended included) needing me and I'm too far away and can't get there.  I've always had this fear.  Since I was 18 I've lived pretty far away from family, and I always worry.  I decided Beckham and Brayson will not be able to be more than 6 hours away from me when they are in college or married.  6 hours is driving distance, and I can floor it and get there in 4!
Love my boys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment