Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2011/2012

This year instead of writing down goals and resolutions (that will never get accomplished) I decided to make it a little more fun. I listed things I accomplished last year and things I want to do this year. FUN things! Not only things I need to work on but also things I really want to do just for fun. If I don't accomplish them this year I can roll them over or get rid  of them!  Whatever I want, no pressure
Here's what I have so far...

Things I accomplished in 2011

1.       I was pregnant pretty much all year and exercised up until I was 6 months preggo… then after 43 hours of labor I had my baby boy

2.       My mother and I grew closer

3.       I took 7 credit hours at college, only missed days I was deathly ill and was right back in class the week after Beckham was born.  I got an A and B+

4.       Jared and I have been married one year and neither of us killed the other



2012 Bucket List

1.       FEEL GOOD about my body… no weight goals, no counting calories.  Eat well, exercise when I can and don’t go insane about how I look

2.       Disneyland

3.       Take a Honeymoon vacation

4.       See both sides of our families at least once

5.       Surprise hubby with something he really wants

6.       Take a day out of life and spend it with each of my grandparents getting to know them more

7.       Go to a concert

8.       Do FHE at least once a month

9.       Say nightly prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment